This is an add-on to use with Dokan and Dokan lite plugin.
And it is also dependent to WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips. See installation instructions for details.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips is a renowned plugin to use with WooCommerce to generate invoices and packing slips. We have made this add-on to make it compatible with the plugin.
- Admin can generate invoices from
wp-admin → WooCommerce → Ordersfor parent and sub-orders
- Customers can download invoices for their completed orders from
- Sellers can generate invoices for their orders from
dashboard → Orders.
All the invoices generated while the above mentioned plugin and this add-on, will contain the store name that sold the products to the customer.
- Navigate to wp-admin → Plugins and make sure either Dokan Lite or the paid version of Dokan is installed and activated.
Add Newand type “WooCommerce PDF Invoices” in the search box and hit enter to search.
- If the plugin author is Ewout Fernhout, then that plugin is the right one; hit install and activate.
- Now come back to the plugins page and click
Add Newand type “Dokan Invoice” in the search box and hit enter to search.
- No one else will make an add-on for other than us and you will definitely see the author name weDevs, so hit install.
- Now you’re done and no configuration is required.
To know about the usage and the features, please read the documentation for How to install and use Dokan Invoice
I do not like the mail template. Do you have any other design?
No. We are using the default template provided by Ewout Fernhout. If you need to customize anything, please contact him.
I need to edit some information. How can I do that?
You can use any PDF editing software like- Adobe Acrobat to edit the generated copy.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ডেভেলপার এবং কন্ট্রিবিউটর
“দোকান ইনভয়েস” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.কন্ট্রিবিউটর
v1.2.1 -> 22 May 2021
- [new] Added new filter hook: dokan_invoice_single_seller_address
- [fix] Made some string translatible
- [update] WordPress latest version compatibility
v1.2.0 -> 21 August 2019
- [new] Address for refunds & better 2.0 support (#2)
- [fix] Vendor info in sub order
v1.1.0 -> 9 September 2017
- [new] Compatibility with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & packing slips 2.0+
- [fix] showing error on Order action for vendor dashboard
- [new] Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0+
- [fix] showing warning on Order action under My Account page
- [fix] Text domain
- [New] Compatibility with older versions
- [New] Vendor Information on the PDF file.
- [new] Dependency error notice added
- [new] Fully integrated with WooCommerce PDF invoices templates
- [fix] Permission issue fixed for customer and admin
- [fix] Style and template issue fixed
- [fix] Seller email code issue fixed
- [fix] Sellers can download their sales invoice from dashboard order page
- Initial Release